Friday, January 2, 2009

Movies for 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! Here are some of the wonderful movies you can look forward to this year, I'll be the first in the cue for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Also I can highly recommend the amazing "Australia" if you're heading to the movies soon. I knew Baz Lurhman wouldn't disappoint, the man is amazing and I've been a huge fan of his movies since Strictly Ballroom- "You really are a gutless wonder", yes I watched it over and over in my youth! But Australia is in a league of it's own. Moulin Rouge was amazing but if possible this surpasses it. And the performances from all of the actors are superb but lil Nullah steals the show completely. I must of cried at least 3 times while watching it, but it was worth every tear! Baz put me in your next movie...pleeeeaaassse, I'll be your best friend!
THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON

WOLVERINE

CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC

NOTORIOUS

No comments: