Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life in Technicolor...

... So Coldplay has released Life in Technicolor as an extended vocal version! I have to say Life in Technicolor 1 which featured on the Viva La Vida album hit me the minute I heard the album, besides the fact it's the first track (!?!?) I loved it the minute I heard it, I mean it was a "goosebumps" moment, so when i heard the version with vocals added I did think "Why do that to such a beautiful piece of music, it doesn't need any vocals and then I had the thought "Oh no, everyones gonna know about this track now". Isn't it funny how when ya love a track you get all precious about it, even though I obviously don't own it, I didn't want to share it with everyone! Anywho, here's the original, seen as everyone knows about it now I may aswell post it :D :D

No comments: