Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Langerland

I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining RTE was last night! It went from "How Low Can you Go- Work Experience" straight into Langerland TV. H.L.C.Y.G has it's moments, the only funny one is Baz but he's funny enough for all 3 of them, just once they don't ever get him to present a show like (the embarrasing) "Failte Towers" again. But then Langerland TV came on... it's genius, last night's episode "Top Ten What have the Gardai ever done for us" had me rolling around the place laughing. It's not up on the website yet www.langerlandtv.com but instead check out "Irish Music Throught the Ages"... too funny. As soon as I can get my hands on the Gardai one I'll post it straight up!


Irish Music Through The Ages from LANGERLAND on Vimeo.

No comments: