Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm baaaaaacccckkkkk!!

Miss me???
As promised Sat morning on the show, here are my top 10 favourite Anthems of all time. I could of listed another hundred to be honest but I'm sure that would just get boring!

CAROLINE’S ANTHEMS SOUNDTRACK (in no particular order)

The Cure- Just Like Heaven
The Clash- Stay Free
The Lemonheads- Bit Part
Pearl Jam- Daughter
Blur- End of a Century
The Isley Brothers- This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak For You)
Pulp- Do You Remember the First Time?
Bananarama- It Ain’t What you Do It’s The Way That You Do It
Thunderclap Newman- Something in the Air
A-Ha- The Sun Always Shines on TV


Saturday morning on the show I had a very self indulgent moment and because you guys have had your anthems played for the past 2 weeks on the station I decided to have my moment, and played A-Ha, "The Sun Always Shines on TV", it was 3 mins of heaven and a lot of you agreed, I got many texts applauding such a cheesy choice, see, your music taste is as dodgy as mine... if ya missed it, here it is again, this time with lots of nudey models included!!



Truth be told, the video kinda scared me a lil but the image of Morten Harkett always eased the pain... oh it was true love with Morty and me, he just didn't know it!!

For a list of many other RedFM DJ's favourite Anthems check out www.redfm.ie, go to the Catch page and you'll find them there!!

No comments: