Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Xmas Tree

Well last weekend was meant to be the weekend I put up my Christmas tree but unfortunately it didn't happen. After Friday night I was no good to anyone. We had a RedFM staff night out, it was like a practice run for the Christmas party. I had intended to be very good and go home after one or two drinks cause I had the show the next morning as usual. But of course famous last words. It was a great night though, I think it was about 5 when i hit the hay... but ever the professional I was up for the show, making sure to get a taxi, there was no way I was getting behind the wheel after that little sleep. So after the show it was straight back to bed and by the time I felt human again it was too late to get a tree. Gutted. But there's always next weekend! Rules for the tree this year...
  • Has to be real
  • not too big but not too small,
  • no tinsel (it's not the 80's),
  • and when it comes to disposing of the tree I don't wanna know about it, that part does my head in :D
Something understated like this one would be perfect!! xxMurphxx

No comments: