Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Xmas Tree is Up!




Yaaaaayyyyyyy! The Christmas Tree is gone up! Are ya impressed?? It needs more decorations but I love it, just the smell of it when ya come home in the evenings or get up in the mornings, ya can't beat it! I did celebrate it by watching about an hour of Christmas songs on VH1 and just gazing lovingly at it afterwards! Hey- Each to their own! Christmas feels like it came much earlier this year, I think it's because everyone here at work got so into it too and the decorations went up early. It's only in recent years I have started to get back into it and this year I am taking a 2 week break over xmas (except for my on-air shifts incl xmas day-tune in) so I am really looking forward to it, getting up late, watching lots of movies , eating too much chocolate and spending lots of much needed time with my loved ones! God bless us everyone!! Em..sorry got a lil carried away there! xxMurphxx

No comments: