Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh dear...

... Guess who emailed me over the weekend...DAVE...den den dennnn!

If you don't know who Dave is check out my earlier post "Go F*** Yourself". Before I go on I must clear up one very important matter, for fear of legal action being taken, Dave is in fact 5'10". In my defense I did say approx after I wrote 5'8". But apologies Dave, every inch counts of course!! He also mailed to inform me of his very own Bootcamp class which he's starting up. First he tortures me then he emails me complaining I got my facts wrong and to plug his new venture, shameless! But he's bigger than me (by 6 very important inches) plus he assures me I'll see him again soon, he even added his own "Den Den Dens", so plug I shall do! He's got his new classes starting in Carrigaline and you can find out all the info on www.rebelbootcamp.ie
Dave has assured me it's not going to be as full on as (and I quote) "My Special treat I had for you lot", Treat??? I'd hate to have seen what Valentines Day had in store for your Mrs!!
But yes Dave secretly I did have fun, in between the near vommitting and passing out that is. If you wanna tone and get fit then this is definitely the way to go. Keep an ear out to RedFM in the coming weeks aswell for some Bootcamp places up for grabs and more from DAVE...den den dennnnn!
Just before you come back to our class Dave can I just say how wonderful I think you are and how much I admire you.... please don't hurt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: