Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!!


WOWZAS... What just happened??? 2009??? It's over?? Already?? Holy sportsocks batman that year went waaayyy too fast, I know I know we say it every year but seriously that was just ridiculous, is it cause I'm nearing the end of my 20's that the universe has decided to f*** with me even more by speeding up time? Or maybe i just spent most of last year focusing on what I wasn't doing and trying to make too much happen in a short space of time instead of stopping and saying "oh hello 2009, let's be friends". So this year let's start off on the right foot, "Hello 2010, nice to meet you, I'm looking forward to spending time with you now please don't f*** with me, stay the full year". I have a feeling I was duped out of a few months last year, maybe I did a rumplestilskin on it. Although come to think of it, I'm blaming the vertigo, yes I was kilt with it for at least half of 2009 (who knew it wasn't only aul wans get it) and believe me, when the world doesn't stay still for one minute, time goes fast. This year I shall be suitably ignoring it, or maybe I'll just get really drunk every day and try to counteract the effects!!

So sheeers to you 2010 (hic!) so far................. you're grrrreeattt ("head hits keyboard in drunken stouper")!hj$£$££%£%&%$&^%$^&$%&^$%^$%^%$^%$$%$&^$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: