Friday, May 29, 2009

I WANT THAT ONE!!

I'm not into cars at all but I knows what I like... saw this lil beauty during the week in Cork.

I could definitely see myself driving this, although I've just been informed by those in the know (Philip Bourke & Lenny) it's got a 6 litre engine... cue me looking at them blankly... then the penny dropped, I drive a 1 litre. Holy crap this thing would drive me... waaaheeey!!

I still want it though, even just to look at , it's so pretty. I would happily do what I used to do when I was a kid, gather all my friends, pile into my Mam's car, ask them where they wanted to go and furiously turn the wheel while making engine and screeching tyre noises- of course the tunes would be blasting but this time maybe it wouldn't be Madonna's True Blue casette... It would be on cd!!

No comments: