Thursday, October 9, 2008

Retro!

So every now and then Nuala (RedFM Receptionist) and myself will have a "Remember this..." moment! Basically we find hilarious clips of naff Tv shows we used to love as kids and send them back and forth to one another (clearly while we're on a ten min break from work!?!). Yet for some reason they never look as impressive now as they did then... like this...



MANIMAL... it used to be one of my faves and I used to just live for the moments when he morphed into an animal, but now I'm kinda disillusioned, maybe some things are better left as memories.

... but then there's the beauties that are still as good today as they ever were. I need to point out for the record I am not old enough to remember the original airing of this series but I lived for the re-runs on a Thurs night on Sky... for some reason my family used to clear out when it came on, I never knew why, they were missing some of the best TV ever... EPILOGUE!!



... ROCKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: