Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Move em out!

This past week has been spent hauling countless boxes and bags to my new gaff! and what a dose!! Seriously, next time I am definitely gonna hire one of those companies that come and pack up for you and move everything out, I don't care how much they cost, because nothing is worth this hassle! I've already thrown out about 6 bags of clothes- to the recycling bay obviously-hopefully there was nobody inside in it at the time (reference to the movie "pavee lackeen"). There was about 10 bags of other crap went out too and I still can't find a place for everything! So i'm on a mission to downsize my life completely. I am being pretty ruthless it has to be said, throwing away things people gave to me that usually i would of held onto for sentimental reasons... but there's no room for sentimentality in a 2 bedroom apartment. My aim is, when it comes time to move on again, to be able to fit everything into a handkerchief, sling it over my shoulder and be on my merry way!! Wish me luck!!

xxMurphxx

No comments: