Monday, October 19, 2009

OH MY GIDDY AUNT...

... I just watched an interview with the director of "Couples Retreat", the new Vince Vaughan movie, Peter Billingsley and you'll never in a million years guess who he is! Well ok, if you're anything like me, and were obsessed with the same Christmas movie I was as a kid, you'll recognise him straight away. First check him out these days and see do ya recognise him... (Don't feel the need to watch the whole thing, we don't really care what he has to say)


It's only little Ralphie freakin Parker!!!




Remember??
A Christmas Story??
One of the best Christmas movies ever??? (Along with Santa Clause The Movie- Not the Tim Allen ones)
Anyone?

I must go call my brothers, they'll share my excitement at this revelation, forget "Jesus of Nazareth", this was the greatest story ever told in my house at Christmas!!

No comments: