Friday, July 10, 2009

There's no place like home!!

Well, I've moved house again and it is still one of the most stressful things to do. So after a couple of weeks now of shutting the door and ignoring the boxes piling up in the spare room I decided last night I better empty some of them... if only to stop kidding myself into believing I have no clothes and that a major spending spree is needed- now's not a good time!! I thought to myself this is not going to be a pleasant task, but it has to be done so why not try to at least make some of it pleasant. So off I trotted to the spare room, navigated my way through way too many boxes of CD's & DVD's and found the answer... One of the greatest movies of all time- The Wizard of Oz DVD. Because lets face it, The Wizard of Oz can make any task bearable. Him indoors had taken off to work so now was as good a time as any to turn it up loud and sing along- he's not a fan of the musicals funnily enough, or of me singing come to think of it! And sing-a-long I did at full volume, with the odd hop, skip and a jig thrown in for good measure too! Before I knew it I had a few boxes emptied and it was 1 o clock in the morning. It really is the simple pleasures in life!!
Ahhh There's no place like home!!

No comments: