Friday, March 13, 2009

On a happier note...


... Double decker buses are back and they're all shiny and new! Yes I realise I'm probably a lil too excited about this but it's the child inside me that still gets very excited (and did a lil jump for joy just yesterday in the presence of friends) when the double deckers pass by, it's 2 buses in one, it never fails to amaze me! Even when i lived in Dublin I never got bored of climbing stairs on a bus, it's mad! The descent was always a lil tricky but it was worth the ten thousand bruises and the mortification of ending up lying in the middle of the ground floor deck on occassion!! So i'm off to hop on a number 8, head on upstairs, sit at the very front, attach my plastic steering wheel to the window and feel like "queen of the road"... you in??

No comments: