Thursday, February 26, 2009

The only NME award in years to make sense...

... GODLIKE GENIUS AWARD- ROBERT SMITH of THE CURE... ALL HAIL
IT'S THE STUFF MY DREAMS ARE MADE OF... THE CURE AND TIM BURTON TOGETHER (SIMON GALLUP IS MISSING) (This pic actually makes me want to throw up a lil with excitement- I kid you not)


AND THEN THIS LIL CUTIE SHOWED UP...
Could it be I have a thing for men in Make-Up and Womens clothes??? I have on occassion tried to make my better half let me put mascara on him (to no avail- except the time he went to a fancy dress as the loon from A Clockwork Orange), just for s**ts and giggles but I would draw the line at the womens clothes. Noel Fielding is hot but who wants to go out with someone who looks better than them in skinny jeans... screw that! His boots are fabulous though and he's taken man-bag to a whole new level- (*Chuckles*) "oh Noelie you're a hoot"!

ANOTHER HOTTIE-
BRANDON FLOWERS (The Killers- Yummm)
BEST DRESSED- FRANZ FERDINAND:
BEST HAIR- ALEX TURNER (Last Shadow Puppets/ Arctic Monkeys)
"like you just stepped out of a salooonnn"

COOL WITHOUT TRYING/ MOST LIKE JOE STRUMMER AWARD (Glasvegas/ James Allan- far right):

WHAT THE F**K:

ONE FOR THE BOYS (Nicola & Sarah; Girls Aloud):

No comments: