Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A quick round up of the past few weeks...

... Duck* Burn After Reading (brilliant)* Dyed hair* Cleaned out car (finally)* Met Bosco* Met up with an old friend* Stopped going to the gym* Gave up eating after 9pm* Read "Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life" (highly recommend)* Made new friends, Cian, Alma, Laura H, Lara D, Jenny, Alan* Laughed so hard I spat my drink out all over my kitchen* RIP BUD* Had a good cry cause life just sucks ass sometimes* Duck finished* Went back to gym* Started eating again after 9pm* Eventually got around to cleaning out a box full of old memories* Found very funny old letters from friends* Lost 2 tops (They've gone where the socks go!)* Treated myself to new expensive dress* Felt guilty for spending so much on said dress* Got over it* Danced like a lunatic around my sitting room for the full length of two songs on VH1 (it was a challenge- I won)* Got such a fright I burst into tears* Began my research into different religions* Saw someone from the past who makes me sick* Got very angry* Remembered Karma and smiled* Got drunk* Cried again* Had a lie in* Watched "Into the Wild"* Got very effected by it* dreamt about it* Had a different dream that made me happy and sad* Still trying to figure it out* New found liking for the Killers* Bought Elbows latest album (love it)* Bought Roisin Murphys latest album (again love it)* Still hate the pussycat dolls music* Had an argument* Apologised* Faced a fear* Met up with dear friends* Pondered on what it must be like to be French (nice)* Thought about Christmas presents* Finished my swimming lessons (horraaaayyy)* Got a cold* Still have a permenant toothache* Discovered how to make a mean vegetable lasagne* Obama became president (woop woop)* Felt huge relief that Dubya is gone* Wondered where the hell most of the year went*

No comments: