Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year Resolutions!


So it's a brand new year... a fresh start, where many of us like to make lots of promises to ourselves to do things like, lose those excess pounds, stop spending so much cash, take that dance class we promised ourselves we would always do etc etc, ya get the gist! And I am no different... usually. But this year I have decided to try something new. I am not making any resolutions, instead I am gonna go for what i want. No more giving myself till the end of the year to get things done. I am doing it now. I'm 27 years old, time's a-pushin on, I don't have time to daydream anymore I gotta make those dreams a reality and soon. I do have a new motto for the New Year though and it goes a lil something like this;

"Life is NOT a dress rehearsal. This IS the main event."

Ok So it's robbed from somewhere, not sure where, but it is true, and I have for quite some time now sat back and thought "oh if only I did this or could do that things would be better", yet did nothing about changing things. But no more procrastinating (my fave word ever). Time to get out there and live life to the full and go for what I want....!! Now all I have to do is decide exactly what it is I want ..hmmm!
Happy New Year
xxMurphxx



No comments: